Sunday, July 9, 2017

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Tips and Picks



If you haven't already heard, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts in 4 days, for early access cardholders! Now I'm going to let you in on a little secret, last year was my first year shopping the sale. Yes, really. I don't know what took me so long to check it out, but I'm so glad I finally did. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a great time to stock up on brand new items for fall & winter at some great sale prices.

I'm planning to spend my Sunday evening preparing for the sale, and I'm sharing my game plan/tips below. If there is anything you do to get ready for the sale, be sure to let us know!


1. Sign up for a Nordstrom credit card - do this by July 9th if you want to have a chance to shop early access. Early access isn't necessary to shop the sale; it opens to the public on July 21st, but if you're looking to score more popular items that might sell out quickly, it's something to consider.

Also, if you're planning to make a big purchase, think Tory Burch riding boots, consider using this as one of your triple points day to earn even more rewards. You can find out more about the benefits of being a Nordstrom card holder here.

2. Check out the catalog to get an idea of some of the items that'll be included in the sale.

3. Make a list of items you need for the upcoming fall & winter season. If you can, look through or think about your wardrobe from last year. What do you already have? Are there any staple pieces that your closet is missing?

I like to pick items that I can style multiple ways and that will last me through several seasons. A few things I purchased last year included a brown leather jacket, cardigans/sweaters and a good pair of boots.

4. Prioritize your list - some items sell out fast, so be sure to snag your favorite, can't live without it items first!

5. Set a budget - this is a great time to shop new arrivals for fall & winter, but be sure to set a budget for yourself . Trust me, it can be easy to get carried away with this sale, especially after you see all of your favorite bloggers posting their must have items. Take their advice, but also think back to the list you made to help you decide if you should buy it.


No comments :

Post a Comment